The Creators of Pegaxy are officially pleased to announce that the Pegaxy mobile app is now available for users in beta mode.
This announcement was made officially on their Twitter page where they thanked players for their patience and asked them to bear with them as the app is still riddled with logged bugs. Something they claim they would be seriously working on in the coming days.
The creators of the Pegaxy mobile app also encouraged players to try out the app as their inputs would be of much value to them in addition to asking players to report any crippling bugs that they may have encountered along the way.
A link was also provided on their Twitter page which you can check out here which players can use to submit their bug reports.
How to download the Pegaxy beta app for Android
- Head to https://www.pegaxy.io.
- Click the menu button and select “Download”.
- Once completed, follow the prompts to allow your device to download the app.
- You may encounter an “un-verified” warning, please read it and confirm you are ok to continue. This is because the app is not on the Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded, open the app.
- Now, head to the Pegaxy https://play.pegaxy.io website and select the wallet button.
- Inside here, you will see a button in the list that says “Show QR Code”, select this button.
- A metamask pop-up will show and you will then be shown a QR code.
- Return to the mobile app, select “Scan QR Code” and hold your phone up to the QR code on your screen.
- You will then automatically be prompted and logged into your account on the app.
- Once complete, you are now ready to test the beta version of the app.
The QR code must never be shared with anyone as that is what gives you access to all your assets so it’s important that you keep it safe and never share it.
All you need to know about the Pegaxy game
Pegaxy (Pegasus Galaxy) is a racing game with futuristic mythological styling. Pega (the horses) are descendants of the mighty Pegasus.
In this game, players will participate in PvP format races to win rewards in the platform’s native utility token, VIS (Vigorus).
In terms of gameplay, Pegaxy has a very unique ecosystem that allows players to enter any race, for free.
With this economic model, the gameplay is very competitive, however, the rewards are still lucrative. Players compete against 11 other racers in an attempt to earn a top 3 placement.
All players inside the top 3 earn VIS tokens, the platform’s utility token. Also, knowledge, strategy, and skill are all required for players to be placed in the top 3.
This is why players need to be prepared to race, dedicate time, and be one with their Pega as the rewards for doing so are worth it.
Pegaxy also has four different types of bloodlines which can be found by a good collector or by players who are dedicated to the game.
Each of these bloodlines is explained below:
The Klin Bloodline
The Klin bloodlines are the master of water and they have it running through their veins.
They perform well in rainy and wet weather conditions and are usually desired for their reliability and focus during tough weather.
The Campona Bloodline
The Campona bloodlines are the masters of fire, and they naturally adapt and overcome the struggles associated with fiery conditions.
These Campona bloodlines are known as gods as they are very resistant and fast.
The Zain Bloodline
When a strong wind comes into play, the Zain Pega bloodlines only work harder. They are designed specifically for wind as focus and stability are their strengths.
The Hoz Bloodline
These Pega bloodlines are the rarest of them all as even Zeus himself would long to get one. They are generally known for lightning and having a mythic existence.
This particular bloodline is powerful and rewarding to its owners and a force to be reckoned with on the track. They are specially reserved for elite players.
How to play the Pegaxy game
If you are a player looking to find out how to play Pegaxy, you need not worry as it is very easy to do so.
All you need to do is simply follow the steps below:
- First of all, you connect your Wallet to the Polygon Chain and Pegaxy Website.
- Next, you purchase or rent a single Pega from the marketplace.
- After that, you click the enter race button and you will be pushed into a lobby matching your Pega’s class instantly.
- Once the lobby is full, you will have 60 seconds to assess the tracks variables and fitness gear to help your Pega match the tracks variables.
- Lastly, you watch your Pega race against 11 others and if you eventually make it to the top 3, you win VIS tokens.
Roadmap of the Pegaxy game
For the first quarter of 2022, Pegaxy plans to introduce the following:
web+mobile 3D racing, swap widget, and ramp integration, change Pega’s name feature, introduce a notification feature, initial sale of food, officially release the web game, and a crown Pega.
For the second quarter of 2022, Pega will be introducing:
First stadium sale event, beta release mobile game (android), initial sale of gear and loot box/gacha system, guild, and Pegaxy community hackathon with rewards from developer incentive fund.
For the third quarter of 2022, Pega will be introducing:
Rollout skill-based game controls, officially release the mobile game, and introduce a grand dash first global tournament.
Lastly, for the fourth quarter of 2022, Pega will be introducing:
Introduction of the community treasury, (Fees from marketplace and breeding), and bug squashing.